BA Business Entrepreneurship
BA Business Entrepreneurship
All our programmes follow our 2+1 system, studying two years in Istanbul and one year in the UK , the last year will be studied at a partner university in UK. Or study the 3 years at Axcel International Academy in Istanbul.
The Business Entrepreneurship is a specialist work-related programme that prepares students to successfully run and manage small businesses.
During the programme, you will obtain the key knowledge, understanding and practical skills in accounting, human resources, business finances and marketing in relation to how they manage a small business.
For instance, you will explore the personal characteristics of entrepreneurs and learn about the role and importance of small firms to the economy, social enterprise and the social economy . You will have the opportunity to develop a business plan and test the feasibility of a new business as a way to give you hands-on training accordingly.
This programme is designed to give you the practical and professional knowledge you need to succeed in today’s business highly competitive sectors by simulating real-world business situations faced by managers through case studies, in addition to engaging projects and group work.
- Business and the Business Environment (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Marketing Essentials (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Human Resource Management (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management and Operations (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Managing a Successful Business Project (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management Accounting (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Law (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Financial Accountant (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Research Project (Core M, 30 Credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Strategy (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Identifying Entrepreneurial Opportunities (Special, 15 Credits)
- Launching a New Venture (Special, 15 Credits)
- Managing and Running a Small Business (Special, 15 Credits)
Progressing to the third year is subject to the successful completion of the first 2 years at Axcel and meeting the university entry requirements.
- Opportunity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Core M, 20 Credits)
- Entrepreneurial Marketing (Core M, 20 Credits)
- Entrepreneurial Strategy (Core M, 20 Credits)
- The Entrepreneur Project (Core M, 20 credits)
In addition to the core modules above, students must take 40 credits of designated modules to achieve the degree
The BA Business Entrepreneurship consists of eight mandatory units coupled with seven core specialist units.
Students will cover specific areas such as:
- Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations
- Identifying Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Launching a new Venture
- Managing and Running a Small Business
This programme provides a global perspective, practical and theoretical knowledge and builds on students’ existing skills. Also the curriculum has been developed together with experts from professional bodies, businesses and universities.
The course is designed to produce highly qualified, hence job ready graduates who are able to undertake leading roles in a wide range of business management related careers.
|Age||Must be over the age of 16 to gain access onto the Programme|
|Educational Qualification||Foundation year or GCE equivalent|
|English Proficiency||Minimum IELTS UKVI 5.5 or Pass Axcel English Proficiency Test (AEPT)|
Please refer to our entry terms for more details
Th assessments will consist of presentations, coupled with the evaluation of theoretical and practical knowledge and skills, written assignments and projects.
Students graduating from this programme can choose to progress onto a full-time or part-time postgraduate programme at Axcel International Academy. This will enable you to gain a general management qualification such as the MBA.
Our degree is an accepted qualification by the Australian Immigration Office.
Where can this qualification take you?
Below are some examples of job roles:
● Small business manager
● Consultancy roles
● Management roles
● SME specialist roles