BA Human Resource Management
BA Human Resource Management
All our programmes follow our 2+1 system, studying two years in Istanbul and one year in the UK , the last year will be studied at a partner university in UK. Or study the 3 years at Axcel International Academy in Istanbul.
The Human Resource Management is a specialist work-related programme that will help students develop their knowledge and understanding, responsibilities and processes involved in managing human resources. This includes employment law; recruitment, selection and induction processes; interviewing; and Human Resource Management in the business context.
Human Resource Management (HRM) is attractive, to those who wish to study business and are particularly interested in the people who work for organisations.
Our course integrates business issues along with the management of people, helping you apply your learning to real life scenarios. You will also have opportunities throughout the course to explore the diverse role Human Resources (HR) play in organisations, from small businesses through to global corporations.
- Business and the Business Environment (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Marketing Essentials (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Human Resource Management (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management and Operations (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Managing a Successful Business Project (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management Accounting (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Law (Optional, 15 Credits)
Financial Accountant (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Research Project (Core M, 30 Credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Strategy (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (Special, 15 Credits)
- Resource and Talent Planning (Special, 15)
- Employee Relations (Special, 15 Credits)
Progressing to the third year is subject to the successful completion of the first 2 years at Axcel and meeting the university entry requirements.
- Research Project (Core M, 20 credits)
- Employee Relations (Core M, 20 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (Core M, 20 credits)
- Organisational Change (Core M, 20 credits)
- Developing People in Organisations (Core M, 20 credits)
- Developing Cross-Cultural Capability (Core M, 20 credits)
The BA Human Resource Management consists of eight mandatory units coupled with seven core specialist units.
Students will cover specific areas such as:
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Developing Individual, Teams and Organisations
- Resource and Talent Planning
- Employee Relations
This programme integrates the key areas of Human Resource Management within a business context, in addition to providing a global perspective, practical and theoretical knowledge and build on students’ existing skills. The curriculum has been developed in close collaboration with experts from professional bodies, together with businesses and universities.
The course is designed to produce highly qualified, job ready graduates who are able to undertake leading roles in a wide range of business management related careers.
|Age||Must be over the age of 16 to gain access onto the Programme|
|Educational Qualification||Foundation year or GCE equivalent|
|English Proficiency||Minimum IELTS UKVI 5.5 or Pass Axcel English Proficiency Test (AEPT)|
Please refer to our entry terms for more details
Th assessments will consist of a combination of presentations, the evaluation of theoretical and practical knowledge and skills, written assignments and projects.
Our graduates from the Business and Management can start their managerial and administrative roles in both the public and private sector, depending on their chose specialisms.
Students graduating from this programme can choose to progress onto a full-time or part-time postgraduate programme at Axcel International Academy. This will enable you to gain a general management qualification such as the MBA.
Our degree is an accepted qualification by the Australian Immigration Office.
Where can this qualification take you?
in brief ,the focus of the course is to think strategically about management and organisational change and is suitable for you if you are considering pursuing a career in an HR management role.