BA Marketing Management
BA Marketing Management
For all organisations, marketing is an increasingly important function. Whether it’s a charity seeking to raise funds, a business looking for new customers or a brand expanding into new international markets, marketing lies at the heart of these activities. The marketing challenges of the future encompass the rise of technology, global competition, fast-changing consumer trends and managing the entire customer experience whether that’s in-store or on social media. In this increasingly complex environment, the demand for skilled marketers is increasing as is the presence of marketers on the executive board of major organisations.
- Business and the Business Environment (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Marketing Essentials (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Human Resource Management (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management and Operations (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Managing a Successful Business Project (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management Accounting (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Law (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Financial Accountant (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Research Project (Core M, 30 Credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Strategy (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Integrated Marketing Communications (Special, 15 Credits)
- Digital Marketing (Special, 15 Credits)
- Product and Service Development (Special, 15 Credits)
Progressing to the third year is subject to the successful completion of the first 2 years at Axcel and meeting the university entry requirements.
- Business Communication (Core M, 20 Credits)
- Global Marketing (Core M, 20 Credits)
- Research Project (Core M, 20 Credits)
- Principles of Marketing Management (Core M, 20 Credits)
In addition to the core modules above, students must take 40 credits of designated modules to achieve the degree.
The BA in Marketing Management consists of eight mandatory units and seven core specialist units.
Students will cover specific areas such as:
- Business Strategy
- Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations
- Operations and Project Management
- Understanding and Leading Change
- Organisations and Behaviour
This programme provides a global perspective, practical and theoretical knowledge and builds on students’ existing skills. The curriculum has been developed in close collaboration with experts from professional bodies, businesses and universities.
The course is designed to produce highly qualified, job ready graduates who are able to undertake leading roles in a wide range of business management related careers.
|Age||Must be over the age of 16 to gain access onto the Programme|
|Educational Qualification||Foundation year or GCE equivalent|
|English Proficiency||Minimum IELTS UKVI 5.5 or Pass Axcel English Proficiency Test (AEPT)|
Please refer to our entry terms for more details
Th assessments will consist of a combination of presentations, the evaluation of theoretical and practical knowledge and skills, written assignments and projects.
Students graduating from this programme can choose to progress onto a full-time or part-time postgraduate programme at Axcel International Academy. This will enable you to gain a general management qualification such as the MBA.
Our degree is an accepted qualification by the Australian Immigration Office.
Where can this qualification take you?
Below are some examples of job roles:
● Business Manager
● Business Development Manager
● Business Advisor
● Office Manager