BSc International Accounting
BSc International Accounting
All our programmes follow our 2+1 system, studying two years in Istanbul and one year in the UK , the last year will be studied at a partner university in UK. Or study the 3 years at Axcel International Academy in Istanbul.
The International Accounting is a specialist work-related programme that provides students with a full range of skills employers look for when recruiting for the accountancy profession with a focus on financial accounting, financial reporting, and complex management accounting and planning.
Students will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the workings of financial markets and institutions, and analyse the impact of current international financial events. They’ll learn how businesses use financial assets in their international activities and how international business is affected by changes in financial markets. International banking and finance regulations, and their impact on business strategies will also be studied.
Students will gain practical skills and knowledge, allowing them to confidently approach international and finance-related companies, as well as employers in general business
Successful completion of the programme can even lead to exemptions in the entrance requirements of top accounting associations and institutes (e.g., CIMA and ACCA) enhancing your employment prospects further.
- Business and the Business Environment (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Marketing Essentials (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Human Resource Management (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management and Operations (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Managing a Successful Business Project (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management Accounting (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Law (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Financial Accountant (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Research Project (Core M, 30 Credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Strategy (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Financial Reporting (Special, 15 Credits)
- Advanced Management Accounting (Special, 15 Credits)
- Financial Management (Special, 15 Credits)
Progressing to the third year is subject to the successful completion of the first 2 years at Axcel and meeting the university entry requirements.
- Accounting Project (Core M, 20 Credits)
- Accounting and Finance for Managers (Core M, 20 Credits)
- International Money and Finance (Core M, 20 Credits)
- Global Business Development (Core M, 20 Credits)
In addition to the core modules above, students must take 40 credits of designated modules to achieve the degree.
The BA International Accounting consists of eight mandatory units and seven core specialist units.
Students will cover specific areas such as:
- Financial Accounting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
This programme integrates the key areas of accounting and financial management within a business context. Provides a global perspective, practical and theoretical knowledge and build on students’ existing skills. The curriculum has been developed in close collaboration with experts from professional bodies, businesses and universities.
The course is designed to produce highly qualified, job ready graduates who are able to undertake leading roles in a wide range of business management related careers.
|Age||Must be over the age of 16 to gain access onto the Programme|
|Educational Qualification||Foundation year or GCE equivalent|
|English Proficiency||Minimum IELTS UKVI 5.5 or Pass Axcel English Proficiency Test (AEPT)|
Please refer to our entry terms for more details
Th assessments will consist of a combination of presentations, the evaluation of theoretical and practical knowledge and skills, written assignments and projects.
Students graduating from this programme can choose to progress onto a full-time or part-time postgraduate programme at Axcel International Academy. This will enable you to gain a general management qualification such as the MBA.
Our degree is an accepted qualification by the Australian Immigration Office.
Where can this qualification take you?
This programme will prepare you for work in any of the key accounting fields. A career in accounting offers you the flexibility to work in industry, commerce, the public sector or even private practice.