BA International Business
BA International Business
All our programmes follow our 2+1 system, studying two years in Istanbul and one year in the UK. The last year of this course will be studied at Coventry University in UK.
International business now touches the lives of pretty much everyone across the globe; it is therefore important for anyone working in business to understand the events, trends and forces that play a vital role in shaping commercial success or failure.
In the International Business programme, you will study a range of global and strategic management issues, specialising in areas such as management, leadership, and marketing. These issues will be current case studies and examples that can be easily applied to real world problems. In the final year, you will learn several tools and techniques to identify and manage key issues for the future of your potential organisation. You will be taught by an experienced lecturer who has specialty in the field.
- Business and the Business Environment (Core, 15 Credits)
- Marketing Processes and Planning (Core, 15 Credits)
- Human Resource Management (Core, 15 Credits)
- Leadership and Management (Core, 15 Credits)
- Accounting Principles (Core, 15 Credits)
- Managing a Successful Business Project (Core, 15 Credits)
- Entrepreneurial Ventures (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Work Experience (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Research Project (Core M, 30 Credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Operations and Project Management (Specialist M, 15 Credits)
- Understanding and Leading Change (Specialist M, 15 Credits)
- Global Business Environment (Specialist M, 15 Credits)
- Sales Management (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Intelligence (Optional, 15 Credits)
Progressing to level 6 is subject to the successful completion of the first 2 years at Axcel and meeting the university entry requirements and achieving an overall grade Merit or higher.
- Principles of Strategy
- Project Management for Business
- English Business Presentation Skills
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Leadership
In addition to a further optional module offered by the university
The Business Management consists of eight mandatory units and seven core specialist units.
Students will cover specific areas such as:
- Global Business and Strategy
- Developing Leadership and Management
- Operations and Project Management
|Age||Must be over the age of 16 to gain access onto the Programme|
|Educational Qualification||Foundation year or GCE equivalent|
|English Proficiency||Minimum IELTS UKVI 5.5 or Pass Axcel English Proficiency Test (AEPT)|
Please refer to our entry terms for more details
The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place of the content of each unit. Evidence of this learning, or the application of the learning, is required for each unit.
Students graduating from this programme can choose to progress onto a full-time or part-time postgraduate programme at Axcel International Academy. This will enable you to gain a general management qualification such as the MBA.
Our degree is an accepted qualification by the Australian Immigration Office.
Where can this qualification take you?
Below are some examples of job roles:
● Business Manager
● Employee Relations
● General Manager
● Office Manager