BSc International Business Management
BA International Business
All our programmes follow our 2+1 system, studying two years in Istanbul and one year in the UK , the last year will be studied at a partner university in UK. Or study the 3 years at Axcel International Academy in Istanbul.
In the International Business programme, you will gain the necessary knowledge and skills about the intricate and ever-changing internationalized business environment. It combines analysis from various academic fields including international business strategy, international economics and trade laws, and management and marketing .
This multidisciplinary programme embraces the ideas and approaches from each field to business on an international level, allowing you to study and apply those learned analyses in economics, strategy, law, finance, and human resources.
Our courses are taught by highly skilled instructors who have mastery in the field.
- Business and the Business Environment (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Marketing Essentials (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Human Resource Management (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management and Operations (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Managing a Successful Business Project (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Management Accounting (Core, 15 Credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Financial Accountant (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Research Project (Core M, 30 Credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (Core M, 15 Credits)
- Operations and Project Management (Specialist M, 15 Credits)
- Understanding and Leading Change (Specialist M, 15 Credits)
- Global Business Environment (Specialist M, 15 Credits)
- Sales Management (Optional, 15 Credits)
- Business Intelligence (Optional, 15 Credits)
Progressing to the third year is subject to the successful completion of the first 2 years at Axcel and meeting the university entry requirements.
- International Economics and Sustainability
- Comparative International HRM
- Sustainable Development and International Business Law
- International Business Strategy
In addition to the core modules above, students must take two optional of designated modules to achieve the degree.
The International Business consists of eight mandatory units and seven core specialist units.
Students will cover specific areas such as:
- Operations and Project Management
- Understanding the Leading Change
- International Business Performance Appraisal
|Age||Must be over the age of 16 to gain access onto the Programme|
|Educational Qualification||Foundation year or GCE equivalent|
|English Proficiency||Minimum IELTS UKVI 5.5 or Pass Axcel English Proficiency Test (AEPT)|
Please refer to our entry terms for more details
The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place of the content of each unit. Evidence of this learning, or the application of the learning, is required for each unit.
Students graduating from this programme can choose to progress onto a full-time or part-time postgraduate programme at Axcel International Academy. This will enable you to gain a general management qualification such as the MBA.
Our degree is an accepted qualification by the Australian Immigration Office.
Where can this qualification take you?
Below are some examples of job roles:
● Business Manager
● Business Development Manager
● Business Advisor
● Office Manager